What is Brave Dame Fitness?


Have you been struggling with your own weight and self-image your entire life? Perhaps anxiety and self doubt constantly haunt you when it comes to achieving a healthier version of yourself and pursuing your dreams...
Today I want to tell you that you're not aloneI have been there before and sometimes, I still feel the same! But today things will change. Brave Dame Fitness is a story of succeeding in overcoming obstacles.

My name is Vivian. After losing 40 kgs, overcoming depression, experiencing bullying, and still conquering the challenges of successfully restarting my life in three different countries, I found a passion for teaching and motivating others. I decided to apply this passion and became a personal trainer. 🏋️
Brave Dame Fitness is a project that started because fitness isn’t only about how physically fit you are. It involves how you see yourself and how you push your limits to love who you really are, accept it, and become better with it.

My mission to YOU is to help provide you with the tools you need to achieve your health and fitness goals, no matter how much time you have on your hands or where you are. It's time to become dauntless, dare to pursue your dreams, and go through a self-love journey along with me. Let's build a community together, where we all discover the brave and the stronger version we always had within us! 💕🔥

Post a Comment

0 Comments